Hi Everyone
Happy May, "National Scrapbook Month". Here are the pictures of the pages and cards you can make in my May Workshop. The May Workshops will be held on Wednesday, May 28th at 10:00 am or Friday, May 30th at 6:00 pm. Please email me or give me a call if you would like to come.
This may be the last workshop I have for a while. I haven’t had quite enough of you interested in the Workshops to make it worth the time. If I get enough interest this month I will continue through the summer.
I have the new catalogs. They are absolutely beautiful. There are many new items in this catalog that I can not live without. There are new Bitty Brads(so cute), Dimensional Elements Alphabets(these are chip board letters, large with many fonts, one letter at time) . Many new stamp set sooo… cute. There are also new Paper packets (great for summer) and textured Cardstock in basic colors, Yea!! All of you know how wonderful the Cherish and Imagine, “How To”, books are. The new volume is out and is just as amazing. It is called Reflection and can be ordered now.
To celebrate National Scrapbook month, Close to my heart is offering a beautiful album kit. It has 12-12x12 level 1 scrapbook pages, all the accents and stickease to go with it. I got my kit and put everything together in two hours. I now have pages for an entire year. If you purchase this kit you also have the option of ordering a 12x12 Cocoa Linen Album for $25.
I will take pictures of the pages I put together and post them here sometime in the next week. If you can’t wait for me you can go to the Close to my Heart website www.closetomyheart.com . They will also have a new tip or technique on there website everyday in the month of May. Go check it out.
Thanks everyone, hope to see you all this month.







No comments:
Post a Comment