Friday, April 11, 2008

Mariann's Scrap Plans

Here are the pictures of the upcoming Workshop.
You can see 5 cards, page 1 and page 2 of the 12x12 Easter Layout . The April Workshop will be on Friday April 25th at 6:00 pm or on Wednesday April 30th at 10:00 am.
All workshops are held at my house.































SCRAPBOOKING AND MORE...



I walked into a scrapbook store and saw that they offered Scrapbook classes. I looked at the pages they would make and analyzed how I could make it better. It was cute, but it needed more. I then saw what they were charging…Whooooah$!$
I can do a better job, for much less. We have a lot of fun, and what I charge is a scream’in deal. I have been teaching workshops and running scrapbook and card clubs for three years now. In the past I always felt I was bothering people with the details of my classes. I no longer feel that way. I have a lot to offer Every scrabooking interest. Scrapbooking might be your favorite thing, or making beautiful card, or other paper artwork. If this brings you as much joy as it does me…Come Join us!
I can teach you how to make your projects Faster, Simpler, Easier!
I have done the work for you. Come relax, have fun and leave with a beautiful complete project you have made.



CLASSES AND PROGRAMS.



Join me at my workshops. You can make either 2 12x12 scrapbook pages or 5 cards. The workshop costs $7.00 for the kit (I have all cut out and ready for you). Or you have the option of ordering supplies from me. If you order $20 or more you get the kit for FREE. I am a Close to my Heart Consultant and can order the best quality products for you, including "must have" tools and supplies every scrapper needs. I prefer the second option (order tools and supplies and take the kit home free). It helps me reach my minimum sales and allows me to continue to offer my workshops. I also understand that some months are harder then others. $7.00 is a good option for those months.
































No comments: